Friday, December 9, 2011

Mason is 6 Months Old...

I cannot believe that my little man is six months old already!  He LOVES his Mommy...and his Daddy...and his sissys!  He's such a happy boy and loves to play!  He also loves to people watch.  He expects Daddy to hold him THE MOMENT he walks in the door from work.  If he doesn't, he whines and cries until he does. (Yeah, he's a little bit spoiled:))  He doesn't really like to sleep--alot of the time, when he feels himself falling asleep, he gets rowdy and starts playing to try and keep himself awake (Isn't he too young for that?  I thought that was more of a toddler thing, but I guess not with all that busy boy energy).  Was really hoping he'd be sleeping through the night by six months, but I guess not!  He does love for me to smoosh my face on his cheek and give him kisses, though.  No teeth, yet, but I'm okay with that.  I love the gummy, toothless grin!  So, of course, here are some pictures from today...



Isn't he looking big?!!!

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY, MASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment