Of course, I had to take some pictures of my kids all dolled up before they got any food on their clothes. :)
Here are my two handsome guys!
I still can't believe it was warm enough for the kids to enjoy getting to play outside! This was a great distraction for them (and us hungry adults) while waiting to get to eat. Layla was over-exaggerating with the big, heavy coat. She had brought it for cousin Bekah to borrow while she is in The States and decided to give it one last try before sharing. :)
The food was beautiful and delicious!!!
We have to have several tables. :)
We have a 10 pie minimum rule! I made the top and bottom middle pies in the second picture (lemon meringue and peanut butter luster). And, believe it or not, the delicious sweet potato pie (complete with homemade crust) was made by my 15 year-old nephew. It was yummy! The turkey cookies are something the kids enjoy making with my Mom every year.
Mason's Thanksgiving bib. The turkey's body was supposed to be his hand print but he didn't exactly cooperate so it ended up looking like this. I'm his mom, though, so I still love it!
"O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting."
-I Chronicles 16:34






















No comments:
Post a Comment