That's right, I am so very happy to announce that Jade found my wedding band. After a week of Matt and I looking all over for it, it was Jade to the rescue! I was on Pinterest today and Jade walks over to the computer, with one hand behind her back, and asks me, "Mom, did you look by your bed?" It was appearently on the floor by my bed, a spot where I had looked MANY times, but for some reason the Lord decided to let her be the one to find it. I'm not complaining, I am just glad to have it back. Although, Matt seems to think I should have learned my lesson with Jade was little and I left my rings within reach. I think she was only 1 at the time and, after searching the house from top to bottom numerous times and finding nothing, I asked Jade if she knew where my rings were, not expecting any help. Much to my surprise (and delight!) she lead me straight to the DVD player. Shaking it a bit confirmed she had thought that was a good place to stick them and Matt was able to take it apart and retrieve them. Had she not told me, though, I would have never recovered them! Lots of thankful prayers after that one! Now, 5-ish years later, I once again leave them within reach. Maybe I will learn before Mason gets a chance at them!

hope you learned your lesson.
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, Husband! I think I have!
ReplyDelete