Mason loved the grass and leaves and dirt and I only had to fish them out of his mouth a few times. :)
Mason got upset because I would not let him crawl up the stairs.
Here, you can see the difference between when you tell a 6-year old to smile and when you tell a 2-year old to smile. :)
Here's a fun sequence...
Layla wanted to take her jacket off so I told her she could when we went inside.
So, she decided that instead of waiting until we were done playing outside like I meant, she would just go inside by herself and take it off.The door wasn't wanting to cooperate with her plans but she wasn't giving up.
Here she is showing me that its off. Gotta love that persistent, ornery little girl!
(By the end, Mason was the only one with his sweatshirt still on.)
I love our little nest in our little tree. We also had a picnic snack outside. As you can see, we pretty much stayed in the front yard today. I thought it would be easier to ensure that Mason didn't swallow any twigs.
Here's where Layla scraped her knee after she and Jack collided. When this picture was taken, she had no idea she was bleeding, therefore, her knee didn't hurt. One of the other kids pointed it out to her shortly and she spent the next few hours either acting like she couldn't walk or insisting she sit on my lap. :)
I think we're supposed to have another beautiful day tomorrow!
On an unrelated side note, I just heard Jade laughing in her sleep. :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment