Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Layla's 'Cool Trick, Cool Trick!'...

I was just working on organizing my blog and ran across this blog draft that I thought I had posted a while back, but I guess I never actually got around to publishing it, so here it is now...
 
 
Layla recently discovered that she can touch her nose with her tongue
and has excitedly been showing people her 'cool trick.'
However, it should come as no surpsise that she is able to do this.
As a newborn, she was always sticking out her tongue
and we teased that it was too big to fit in her mouth. :)
Seriously, have you ever seen such a tongue? 
I didn't know it was acutally possible to touch your nose with your tongue,
but she has proven it is.
 
P.S.  She is quite proud of this ability and will gladly show you if asked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment