Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Signs Of Fall...

I love FALL!!!  It's by far my favorite season.  With all the really warm weather we've been having, I was starting to think it would never actually come this year.  Even today, spending most of the day outside at my parents' house, the weather kept going from breezy and nice to feeling hot (althouh we did get a random monsoon that was gone alomost as fast as it came!).  Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of flip-flops, pools, and the kids buring off tons of energy outside under the hot sun, but I am an even bigger fan of boots, the gorgeous changing of the leaves, and all the fun fall activities!  On Saturday, I saw some promising signs that not only boots, but also jackets, scarfs, and light layers are in the near future for more than 1-2 days at a time. 


 
I love all the crunchy leaves, but not nearly as much as the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment