Sunday, October 9, 2011

UCM's Homecoming 2011...

Saturday was UCM's Homecoming.  So, we all got decked out in red, and went to the parade.  Jade LOVES the parade and has been looking forward to and asking about it for over a month.  (The first year we went was when she was only 9 months old--It's hard to believe Matt's been working for UCM that long!)  And, unlike the FREEZING COLD we've had in years past, it was a beautiful October day!  And, best of all, Uncle Michael/Aunt Christina/Lincoln/Vivien came to enjoy it with us. :)
P.S.  If you pay attention to all the pictures of Layla, you will see that she consumed her weight in candy!
 I thought all the super loud noise would scare him,
but he didn't seem to mind them.
 Waving at all the nice people dispensing candy.
 
 Jade was having more fun then she's letting on.  :)
The picture of Layla is what you get when you tell
a two-year-old to smile pretty.  :)
 Very friendly that day.
 Like she needed any more sugar!
 
 She was excited when she saw the cross.
 "Why, yes, I will help myself to my sister's candy.
I am sure she won't mind sharing!"
 That is a piece of bubble gum in her cheek.
 
 
 
I had to zoom in on this one!

I think the kids are already looking forward to going next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment