Layla and I enjoying the fire at a cook-out at my parents' house
Layla loves chapstick!
She also really loves jumping off things, like the couch, which she learned from her big sister.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mason is getting so big so fast! And as you can tell from the picture with Jade, he is crazy about his big sisters! Jade can make him smile and laugh so easily.
Don't know where she gets it, but Jade is SO GIRLIE! She wasn't even posing for a picture. And, Layla is trying to decided if she actually wants to pet Bella or not. With a bit of coaxing, she finally did.
Bella was such a good sport this day! She let my nephews bury her in leaves while she sat, keeping guard.
Caramel apples say fall to me!
The girls decided to bring friends along for the ride but Mason opted just to sleep. Also, Jade was trying so hard to be brave, knowing she was about to get shots. :(
If I remember right, they were making an easy cheesecake for Uncle Michael and Aunt Christina.
My boys! Mason is showing off his battle scars (actually the band-aid was just from his turn at the doctor's).
Love my smiley little man!!!I love it when they all 3 play together.
Just hanging out.
Now, I am ready to enjoy November!






No comments:
Post a Comment