So I am very behind on blogging Mason's first birthday (it was in June) but I am hoping that 'better late than never' applies here. He had a "Little Man" Birthday Party, thus the ties and mustaches.
Thanks, Amy! It was fun. I haven't really been blogging since this one cause it kept telling my that I've run out of storage space for my picture and I would have to pay a monthly fee to add more pics but I just tried it again and it let my do a post, so we'll see. Hopefully it won't give me any more issues. :) I have really been ejoying your blog also, especially all the pics of you and McKenna together!
Oh my goodness!! How cute is he!!!!!! And I loved the party...cute idea! (P.S. So glad you're back to blogging!!)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy! It was fun. I haven't really been blogging since this one cause it kept telling my that I've run out of storage space for my picture and I would have to pay a monthly fee to add more pics but I just tried it again and it let my do a post, so we'll see. Hopefully it won't give me any more issues. :) I have really been ejoying your blog also, especially all the pics of you and McKenna together!
Delete