Saturday, October 13, 2012

Layla's 3rd Birthday...

Now that I've finally posted about Mason's birthday, its time to catch up on Layla's.  My sweet little girl turned 3 at the end of August. 
 
 
Starting the day off right, with donuts...

Opening a few presents...
Off to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead...
 I gotta have more cow bell, baby!...
 Jade loved petting the goats, Mason was interested in seeing but not touching.
 Layla got out of that pin asap. 
She just saw these pictures and told me the goats were biting her pants. :)...
 Lunch at Pizza Street...
My Mom makes the best cakes and cupcakes!!!...
Since pancakes are one of her favorite foods, that's what we had for her party
(only many, many more than pictures here)...
She spent the whole next week walking around the house singing,
"Here comes the married, Here comes the married,
Here comes the married, Here comes the married." 
I don't even know where she heard the wedding march. :)...
 
Layla like to be both little and big, depending on which suits the situation better.  When its time to do something that big sister wants to do, she is a big girl.  When its time to clean her room, she is too little.  Either way, she's a sweetie and we're crazy about her (or because of her, I'm still not sure)! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment